Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 30 g honey
- 30 g rum
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 250 g milk
- 80 g raisins
- 80 g mixed peel
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast
- 470 g baker's flour
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp bread improver (optional - see Tips)
- extra virgin olive oil, to grease
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 1393.8 kJ / 333.1 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 52.8 g
- 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.2 g
- 2 g
- 186.9 mg