Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Figs with spiced custard and nougat cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 pieces orange zest, no white pith (4 cm strips)
- 40 g honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 3 eggs
- 15 g cornflour
- 4 fresh figs, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp caster sugar, to sprinkle
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 80 g soft nougat, cut into pieces (1 cm - see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1896.6 kJ / 451.6 kcal
- 11.7 g
- 38 g
- 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.6 g
- 3.2 g
- 139.6 mg