Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g onion, cut into quarters
- 700 g potato, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried mint (optional)
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 1000 g mince of choice (pork, chicken or beef)
- oil, to fry
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1967.3 kJ / 470.2 kcal
- 26.3 g
- 21.6 g
- 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.5 g
- 2.5 g
- 392.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken