Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for dipping
- salt, for rimming glasses
- 130 g Tequila
- 50 g Cointreau®
- 60 g lemon (approx. 1 lemon), peeled, no white pith, cut into quarters and pips removed
- 30 g lime (approx. 1 lime), peeled, no white pith, cut into quarters and pips removed
- 90 g orange (approx. ½ orange), peeled, no white pith, cut into quarters and pips removed
- 1 - 2 tbsp sugar syrup (see Tips - optional)
- 500 g ice cubes
- per 1 glass
- 291.7 kJ / 69.5 kcal
- 0.3 g
- 5 g
- 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 0.8 g
- 29.4 mg