Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g almonds (see Tips)
- 100 g banana
- 150 g wholemeal self-raising flour (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 150 g kefir milk (see Tips)
- 3 tsp virgin coconut oil, plus extra if needed (see Tips)
- ricotta, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- mixed berries, to serve
- pure maple syrup, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1942.2 kJ / 462.4 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 48.1 g
- 20.7 g
- 7.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cashew and cacao smoothie (gut health)
Café-style banana bread
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa
Ricotta and banana pancakes with honeycomb butter