Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Better-for-you banana pancakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g almonds (see Tips)
- 100 g banana
- 150 g wholemeal self-raising flour (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 150 g kefir milk (see Tips)
- 3 tsp virgin coconut oil, plus extra if needed (see Tips)
- ricotta, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- mixed berries, to serve
- pure maple syrup, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1942.2 kJ / 462.4 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 48.1 g
- 20.7 g
- 7.2 g