Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mac & cheese cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 250 g dried macaroni pasta
- 100 g bacon, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 600 g full cream milk
- 40 g plain flour
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- tomato sauce, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 411.4 kJ / 98 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 9.1 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 0.4 g
- 248 mg