Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 - 700 g chicken wings
- 70 g dark soy sauce
- 40 g light soy sauce
- 40 g Chinese cooking wine
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, cut into slices
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 3 - 4 pieces orange peel (1 x 4 cm strips) (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1400 g water, to cover ingredients (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 282 kJ / 67.1 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 7.1 g
- 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 0 g
- 4083.4 mg