Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, for coating
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tips)
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only (see Tips)
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g bacon, cut into small pieces (5 mm)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp dried oregano (see Tips)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 529.2 kJ / 126 kcal
- 7 g
- 13.5 g
- 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 1.3 g
- 549.1 mg