Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced chocolate doughnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 g almonds (activated or roasted)
- 200 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 150 g Rapadura sugar (see Tips)
- ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- per 1 portion
- 784.3 kJ / 186.7 kcal
- 4 g
- 10.8 g
- 14.4 g
- 1.2 g