Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g brown onion, cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 150 g carrot, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 70 g celery stalk, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 50 g white wine
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 800 g skinless boneless turkey leg meat, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped for garnising
- per 1 portion
- 2307.8 kJ / 549.5 kcal
- 47.3 g
- 10.4 g
- 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.5 g
- 3.9 g
- 2166.5 mg