Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 55 g natural yoghurt (see Tips)
- 900 g full cream milk (see Tips)
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 50 g full cream milk powder (see Tips)
- 250 g water
- 30 g lemon juice (see Tips)
- 75 g walnuts
- 150 g honey
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- per 1 portion
- 1161.4 kJ / 276.5 kcal
- 7.5 g
- 25.4 g
- 16.7 g
- 0.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cashew and cacao smoothie (gut health)
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa
Ricotta and banana pancakes with honeycomb butter