Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chunky mixed vegetable soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 - 25 g olive oil
- 100 - 150 g mixed vegetables (e.g. onions, shallots, leek), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 350 - 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. zucchini, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, celery, parsnips), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g mixed frozen vegetables or frozen peas (optional)
- 700 - 800 g water
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 60 - 80 g dried pasta of choice
- per 1 portion
- 800.8 kJ / 190.7 kcal
- 5 g
- 25.1 g
- 7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 4.2 g
- 801.1 mg