Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pimm's fruit punch
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh strawberries, trimmed and cut into slices
- ½ continental cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 1 orange, cut into halves, then cut into slices
- 1 lime, cut into halves, then cut into slices
- 1 green apple, cut into halves, cored and cut into thin slices
- 400 - 500 g Pimm's®, to taste
- 100 g vodka
- 80 g raw sugar
- 12 fresh Kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed and leaves torn into pieces
- 500 g water
- 5 - 8 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 1000 g lemonade
- 500 g ice cubes
- per 1 portion
- 339.9 kJ / 80.9 kcal
- 0.4 g
- 19.4 g
- 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 1.2 g
- 16.9 mg