Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked prawn kebabs with avocado whip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 avocado (ripe), flesh only
- 150 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 - 30 peeled raw prawns, tails intact
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Sriracha® sauce, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1283.7 kJ / 305.7 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 0.9 g
- 25 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.5 g
- 1.4 g
- 452.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Tom kha prawns