Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemongrass and lime glazed vegetable wraps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Lemongrass and lime glaze
- water, for soaking
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and deseeded, if preferred
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces
- 2 fresh Kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed and leaves torn into pieces
- 80 g lime juice (approx. 4 limes)
- 70 g brown sugar
- 20 g soy sauce
- ½ yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into batons
- 12 green beans, trimmed
- 20 g unsalted butter, cut into 4 thin slices
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 495.8 kJ / 118.1 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 22.9 g
- 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 5.5 g
- 458.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Cauliflower, broccoli and blue cheese gratin