Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean vegetable bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 20 g mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 slices bread, cut into pieces and slightly frozen
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp pickled capers, drained
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 30 g water
- 190 g red capsicum, cut into strips (2 cm) then strips cut into halves
- 130 g green capsicum, cut into strips (2 cm) then strips cut into halves
- 310 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 4 yellow squash, cut into quarters
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 50 g pitted green Sicilian olives
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3739 kJ / 890 kcal
- 49.3 g
- 66.2 g
- 42 g
- 26.7 g