Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut butter banana ice cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g banana, cut into pieces and frozen
- 100 g smooth peanut butter
- 100 g coconut milk
- coconut nectar, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- cacao nibs, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- coconut flakes, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2058.8 kJ / 490.2 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 32.6 g
- 33.2 g
- 6 g