Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g Lebanese cucumber, cut into halves
- 60 g celery stalks, cut into halves
- 70 g leafy greens (e.g. baby spinach or kale leaves)
- 200 g ice cubes
- 100 g chilled water
- 180 g Granny Smith apples (approx. 1-2), core removed and cut into quarters
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 banana (approx.100 g), peeled, cut into pieces (3 cm) and frozen
- 1 cm cube fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 370 kJ / 88 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 14.8 g
- 1.1 g
- 3.7 g