Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed pork pancakes (Bianca Mazur)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 30 g rice wine vinegar
- 30 g soy sauce
- 20 g honey
- 30 g hoi sin sauce, plus extra to serve
- 20 g sesame oil
- 30 g kecap manis
- 400 g pork loin steaks, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 170 g water
- 50 g white sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 300 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 30 g sesame oil
Quick pickled cucumber
- 100 g rice wine vinegar
- 25 g sugar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into halves and peeled into ribbons
Steaming and assembly
- 1000 g water
- 20 g Sriracha sauce (optional) (see Tips)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to serve
- 2 fresh long red chillies, deseeded and cut into thin slices, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 408 kJ / 97 kcal
- 5.349 g
- 12.962 g
- 2.529 g
- 0.794 g