Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato and porcini mushroom soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 300 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g dry white wine
- 600 g water
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 1 - 3 pinches salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 50 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stalks, chopped for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1650.4 kJ / 392.9 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 16.9 g
- 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 22 g
- 3 g
- 603.9 mg