Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 90 g caster sugar
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 1 egg
- 100 g full cream milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 portion
- 769.6 kJ / 183.2 kcal
- 2.7 g
- 22.7 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.7 g
- 0.5 g
- 54.6 mg