Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Flaky filo fingers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 2 - 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out (approx. 250 g after moisture removed)
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled (see Tips)
- 250 g ricotta, drained
- 1 egg
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 18 - 20 sheet filo pastry (approx. 375 g)
- per 1 portion
- 406 kJ / 203 kcal
- 2.7 g
- 4.6 g
- 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.5 g
- 0.4 g
- 154.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Nutty matcha balls