Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheesecake with meringue topping
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g white sugar
- 130 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (1-2 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 30 g white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
Filling and meringue topping
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 250 g white sugar
- 1000 g quark, or fresh ricotta cheese, well-drained
- 5 eggs, separated
- 80 g cornflour
- 650 g full cream milk
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 120 g grapeseed oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1122.2 kJ / 267.2 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 27.1 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.5 g
- 0.4 g
- 143.6 mg