Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White chocolate ganache
- 330 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 900 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened, plus extra for greasing
- 1020 g plain flour
- 810 g white sugar
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 3 pinch salt
- 750 g full cream milk
- 3 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 500 g icing sugar (see Tips)
- 240 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- per 1 portions
- 3408.8 kJ / 811.6 kcal
- 10.5 g
- 109 g
- 39 g
- Saturated Fat
- 24.3 g
- 1.6 g
- 244.2 mg
Soft cinnamon doughnuts
Basic vanilla cupcakes