Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rassolnik (pickled cucumber soup)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g pickled cucumber, cut into slices
- 100 g carrot, cut into slices
- 100 g onion, cut into quarters
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 70 g tomato paste
- 300 g chicken hearts (see Variation)
- 30 g pearl barley, rinsed
- 1000 g liquid chicken stock
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 300 g potatoes, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
- fresh dill, chopped to serve
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped to serve
- 60 g sour cream, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1137 kJ / 272 kcal
- 16.8 g
- 18 g
- 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.8 g
- 3.4 g
- 1241.2 mg