Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus and pea omelette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Gruyère cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm) (optional)
- 3 spring onions/shallots (approx. 70 g), trimmed and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 80 g fresh green peas (see Tips)
- 6 stalks asparagus, trimmed and cut into halves
- 6 eggs
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to season
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to season
- 1 - 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1701 kJ / 405 kcal
- 31.7 g
- 5.9 g
- 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.7 g
- 4.2 g
- 726.4 mg