Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
"Spaghetti" with spinach and mint pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Spinach and mint pesto
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 50 g shelled salted pistachio nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp salt
Carrot and zucchini 'spaghetti'
- 500 g water
- 1 - 2 zucchinis (approx. 200 g), peeled into spaghetti (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 carrots (approx. 200 g), peeled into spaghetti (see Tips)
- 100 g sugar snap peas, cut into thin strips
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, to serve
- ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1059.3 kJ / 252.3 kcal
- 7 g
- 7.9 g
- 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.1 g
- 7.7 g
- 208.7 mg