Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rogale (Polish brioche crescents) (Grace Mazur)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 210 g full cream milk
- 20 g fresh yeast (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 150 g prosciutto, cut into thin slices
- 200 g Swiss cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten, to glaze
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 761 kJ / 181 kcal
- 7.447 g
- 17.494 g
- 8.977 g
- 0.973 g