Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 380 g navy beans
- 1700 g water
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cm kombu (optional) (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp apple juice concentrate
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1 ½ tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp tamari
- ½ tsp seeded mustard
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- per 1 portion
- 1721 kJ / 409 kcal
- 24.4 g
- 43 g
- 9.7 g
- 24.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Savoury potato bundt
Cashew and cacao smoothie (gut health)
Café-style banana bread
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa