Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
British spice rub
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 4 fresh bay leaves or dried bay leaves
- 4 allspice berries or 1 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 150 g sea salt
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 3 pinches ground cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm each), leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ whole nutmeg, finely grated, or ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- per 225 g
- 239 kJ / 57 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 4.6 g
- 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.1 g
- 10.3 g
- 57290.4 mg
Red and green Christmas shortbread
Cranberry and rosemary chutney
Chocolate and anise fruit bark
Porcini mushroom salt
Brown sugar spice rub
Lemon and thyme oil
Quick beetroot relish
Hokey pokey ice cream