Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Capsicum and potato tortillas with olive tapenade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pitted Kalamata olives
- 50 g pitted green olives
- 1 tbsp semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tsp pickled capers, rinsed and drained
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 2 pinches ground smoked paprika
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 200 g Ruby Lou potatoes, peeled, cut into halves lengthways and cut into slices (0.5 cm)
- 40 - 60 g fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced (optional)
- 80 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips (0.5 cm)
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 eggs
- 50 g full cream milk
- per 1 portion
- 687.5 kJ / 164 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 5.6 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.4 g
- 1.8 g
- 481.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing