Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced pear jam and chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 430 g pears (approx 3-4 pears), cores removed and cut into quarters
- 1 apple, core removed and cut into quarters
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- ½ tsp ground smoked paprika
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 200 g raw sugar
- 600 g chorizo (approx. 3-4), thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1058 kJ / 252 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 29.6 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 2.7 g
- 507.6 mg