Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 220 g water
- 1 tsp raw sugar (optional)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 902 kJ / 215 kcal
- 5.5 g
- 37 g
- 4.4 g
- 0 mg
- 2.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Buddha bowl with lentil falafel and pomegranate
Couscous tahini bowl
Tofu and veg bowl with sweet and sour sauce
Pasta with fennel and tomato sauce