Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Eggplant and Ricotta Lasagna
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 5 - 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 45 oz water, divided
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 6 oz dried lasagna pasta
- 2 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ½ oz eggplant, diced (½ in.)
- 18 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 9 oz ricotta cheese
- per 1 portion
- 1820 kJ / 435 kcal
- 19 g
- 47 g
- 20 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 954 mg