Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large eggs, cold
- water, to fill to 1 liter mark
- 16 oz tomatoes, deseeded and quartered
- 10 fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- ¾ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to garnish
- 6 slices bread
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, deseeded and diced
- cherry tomatoes, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1682 kJ / 402 kcal
- 15 g
- 31 g
- 26 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 11 g
- 434 mg
Roast Potatoes (Betty)
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Ham and Spinach Egg Wrap
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Matcha Smoothie Breakfast Bowl
Matcha Mango and Pineapple Smoothie
Tuna Avocado Bowl