Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 80 g brown sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 60 g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g pitted dates
- 300 g water
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150 g raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 35 g desiccated coconut
- 150 g walnuts, halved, plus extra chopped for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1335.3 kJ / 317.9 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 29.1 g
- 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.2 g
- 2.4 g
- 256.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Gluten free vanilla bundt with lemon glaze
Scroll bundt cake