Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut butter chocolate cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Peanut butter layer
- 100 g unrefined coconut oil
- 170 g natural peanut butter (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 120 g unrefined coconut oil
- 10 g raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1062.7 kJ / 253 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 2.3 g
- 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 76.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Almond chocolate mousse
Strawberries and cream bites
Almond and pear tart
Apple, rhubarb and goji berry crumble with vanilla cashew cream