Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Keto sweet pastry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g almond meal (see Tips)
- 30 g coconut flour
- 20 g whey protein isolate (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g cream cheese, chilled and cut into cubes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 604.2 kJ / 143.9 kcal
- 4.6 g
- 2.4 g
- 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6 g
- 1.7 g
- 153.2 mg