Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 30 g thickened cream
- 30 g milk
- 6 eggs (see Tips)
- 2 pinches salt, plus extra to season
- 1850 g water, plus extra to submerge bags
- 30 g lemon juice or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to season
- fresh chives, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1898.5 kJ / 452 kcal
- 22.5 g
- 1 g
- 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.9 g
- 0.1 g
- 681.4 mg