Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ oz white onions
- 4 oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 8 oz avocado, halved (approx. 1 avocado)
- 3 oz green tomatillos, quartered
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 cans black beans, undrained (approx. 29 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
- 18 oz tortilla chips
- 4 tbsp sour cream, to taste, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2678 kJ / 640 kcal
- 21 g
- 73 g
- 30 g
- 14 g