Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 3 eggs
- 150 g icing sugar, plus an extra 1 tablespoon for dusting
- 300 g rhubarb (see Tip)
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 60 g milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp raw sugar, for sprinkling
- whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1801.4 kJ / 428.9 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 48.1 g
- 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.3 g
- 2 g
- 142.2 mg