Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Inside-out chicken parmigiana
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g day old sourdough bread, torn into pieces
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 90 g pitted green olives
- 2 garlic clove
- 60 g eschalots
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 400 g liquid chicken stock
- 400 g tomato passata, plus extra if needed
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 - 6 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 350 g each)
- 4 - 6 slices prosciutto
- 4 - 6 stalks fresh silverbeet, stalks removed and leaves torn into strips
- 160 g mozzarella cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portions
- 2473.4 kJ / 588.9 kcal
- 69.5 g
- 23.6 g
- 23 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.7 g
- 4 g
- 1021.8 mg