Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g brown sugar
- 230 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, 1 beaten for egg wash
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 - 150 g chocolate of choice, broken or cut into 24 thin pieces (see Tips)
- icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 559.6 kJ / 133.3 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 9.7 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.5 g
- 0.1 g
- 13.3 mg