Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheese and bacon hedgehog
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 - 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 100 g bacon, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pitted black olive, for decorating
- rice crackers (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1408.3 kJ / 335.3 kcal
- 6 g
- 27 g
- 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.3 g
- 1.5 g
- 417.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Parmesan cheese crisps
Teriyaki salmon bao