Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
DIY chocolate truffles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- butter, for greasing
- 600 g dark chocolate chips
- 190 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 60 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 80 g candy canes
- 2 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- 50 g shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tbsp sea salt flakes
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 554 kJ / 132 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 13 g
- 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.9 g
- 0.7 g
- 526.9 mg