Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g coconut oil
- 10 fresh curry leaves
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, leaves, stalks and roots (approx. 10 g), cut into thirds (see Tips)
- 1000 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 20 g ginger paste (see Tips)
- 10 g garlic paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp garam masala (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 60 g tomato paste
- 350 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 2414 kJ / 574.8 kcal
- 51.7 g
- 16.2 g
- 33.3 g
- 214 mg
- Saturated Fat
- 9.9 g
- 5.8 g
- 932.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chorizo meatballs and potato stew
Chicken involtini with sun-dried tomato pesto