Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 - 300 g paneer, cut into cubes (2 cm) (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp cornflour (approx. 20 g) (see Tips)
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 1 ½ brown onions (approx. 200 g), cut into halves
- 2 - 3 fresh green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves (1 cut into thin slices, for garnishing)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 green capsicum, cut into pieces (2 cm), (approx. 200 g)
- 1 red capsicum, cut into pieces (2 cm), (approx. 200 g)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portions
- 1173.5 kJ / 279.3 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 13.4 g
- 22 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.9 g
- 5.4 g
- 489 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing