Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 200 g each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only, finely chopped
or ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 150 g water
- 40 g pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 4 potatoes medium, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 150 g broccoli, broken into florets
- per 1 portion
- 2056.2 kJ / 491.5 kcal
- 46 g
- 48.3 g
- 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 8.2 g
- 449.4 mg
1小時 30 分
Broccoli and ham pasta bake
Swedish meatballs and mash
Meatballs with chilli cheese potatoes
Chicken in chipotle sauce
Turkey pasta in a creamy mushroom sauce
Creamy tomato and feta pasta
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola
Lala's creamy lemon butter chicken
1小時 10 分
Low waste chicken lasagne
1小時 30 分