Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 280 g wholemeal self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 60 g goji berries
- 60 g dried apricots, cut into halves
- 60 g pitted Medjool dates
- 40 g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (2 cm), plus extra to serve
- 160 g Greek yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 1308 kJ / 311 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 41.4 g
- 12.1 g
- 6.9 g