Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ricotta and banana pancakes with honeycomb butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1800 g full cream milk
- 80 g white vinegar
- 100 g honeycomb, (e.g. Crunchie® or Violet Crumble®), broken into pieces
- 600 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 500 g chilled water
- 2 tbsp honey
Ricotta and banana pancakes
- 75 g unsalted butter, plus extra for frying
- 40 g caster sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 300 g plain flour
- 500 - 570 g full cream milk
- 450 g ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 4648.2 kJ / 1106.7 kcal
- 25.9 g
- 108.9 g
- 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 40.6 g
- 3.7 g
- 1133.6 mg